KirbyHawke Chartered Accountants are requiring a junior administration clerk willing to learn and expand their knowledge in office administration. This is an entry level position suitable for a young motivated individual wanting to have a career in Administration Management.
The Role （Full Time）
This position will provide you with training in all office administration duties and the opportunity to liaise with clients from the onset. With mentoring and hands on training as required, you will be jointly responsible for front office reception, client liaison. You will build strong relationships with clients for the firm and staff.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Client services as required
- Answering incoming calls; taking messages and re-directing calls as required
- Contact clients and send reminders to ensure timely payments
- All round office duties including problem resolution as required.
To succeed in the role you will need
- Good interpersonal and customer service skills, and a commitment to service.
- A like-able personality, empathetic and personable
- Willing to further their education through external studies, if required.
- Proven work experience as an Accounts/ Administration or similar role advantageous but not essential.
- Good knowledge of bookkeeping and the debt collection procedures advantageous but not essential
- High level of attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills.
- Must be Australian Citizen or Permanent Residency Holder
- Driver’s license and method of transport.