KirbyHawke Chartered Accountants are requiring a taxation accountant specializing in small to medium client business services and wanting to expand their knowledge in Superannuation.
This role would suite an accountant with a passion for gaining hands on experience with a diverse client base.
Due to continued growth, we are now looking to add a highly motivated and skilled individual to our team.
This position will provide you with training and the opportunity to liaise with clients from the onset, with mentoring and hands on training as required. Being responsible for client compliance and begin consulting, you will build strong relationships with clients for the firm. In addition to this, you will assist mentoring, buddy up with at least one junior tax accountant.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Tax compliance worked tax compliance worked
- Superannuation compliance
- Planning and business advisory work for clients
- Mentor and buddy junior staff member
- Liaise directly with clients
Essential Experience: years’ experience qualified, or near completion
- 2-3 years’ experience.
- CA/CPA qualified, or near completion
- Strong communication skills and experience with client management
- HandiSoft Suite (HandiLedger, HandiTax) knowledge preferable
- CLASS knowledge is beneficial, but we will train
Culture & Benefits
Our accountants work with a high level of autonomy within a highly motivated team where there are opportunities to work across multiple Partner client portfolios, with ability to work from home.
We work in a “paperless” environment and will train you to be efficient in our document management system.
You will become part of a highly social, cohesive team environment that works and celebrates success together. With regular social events, you will build strong relationships with colleagues.
You will also take part in an extensive training program which includes in-house and external training sessions. You will also receive a clear career path with excellent opportunities for the future.
Please apply with cover letter and up-to-date resume.
The application form will include these questions
- Do you have experience using Xero, MYOB, QuickBooks?
- Do you have experience using CLASS?
- How many years of taxation experience do you have?
- Have you completed a chartered accountant (CA) qualification?