Investing in Australia and not immigrating? Need a trusted and reliable taxation accountant in Australia? Then we may be who you are looking for.

We can assist with:

  • Foreign Resident Capital Gains Withholding Payments (FRCGW)
  • Investing in Australia e.g. property or business
  • Capital Gains Tax on sale of investments and assets
  • Goods and Services Tax (GST) on property
  • Foreign Buyer Surcharge
  • Negative Gearing and Bank Finance
  • Acquisition of a business in Australia
  • Establish the most suitable business structure
  • Taxation advice in Australia